[f_minor] Monsaingeon/David Oistrakh

maryellen jensen maryellenjensen28 at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 10 16:00:00 PST 2012

A correction is in order:

I agree with you Jorgen, the four "Chemins de la Musique" docus with Gould
 from the late 1960's are perhaps the best ever filmed with Gould. I think
 "Hereafter" got stuck in Pat's throat, as it did with so many of us.
It's a case of apples and oranges though, as you point out: "In my opinion Monsaingeon is at his best
    when he is working with or interviewing an artist, not just doing a
    film about him or her."

sorry,
Mary