[f_minor] Thirty Two Short Films About Glenn Gould

Pat pzumst at bluewin.ch
Thu Mar 29 04:51:20 PDT 2012

Hi all

I can confirm that 32 will see a european release, the movie is now available for preorder at Amazon Germany:

http://www.amazon.de/Thirty-Short-Films-about-Glenn/dp/B0077KUE70/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1333020803&sr=8-1

Release date is April 13th, price is 16 Euros.

One aspect that irritates me is the aspect ratio. Let us hope these specs are incorrect. 4:3 or 1.33:1 are outdated really and might look quite ugly on newer TV sets and it would be a crying shame if a “critically acclaimed cult movie” would be released without visual and sonic updates adjusted to the 21st Century.

Pat