[f_minor] [f minor]: Good news!

Kristian Johansson destept.kristian at gmail.com
Thu May 17 14:55:10 PDT 2012

That's an extremely interesting release. To me this is Gould when he is at
his best. My first contact with Goulds music was some 20 years ago when I
heard and saw him in a german broadcast of An Art of the Fugue. And that
was what made me addicted to his music.  I can't wait to get my hands on
those DVDs.

/Kristian

--
/Kristian