[f_minor] Glenn Gould Google Doodle ?

Kpapademas at aol.com Kpapademas at aol.com
Mon Jun 11 09:57:41 PDT 2012

Karl and Pat - don't forget "Bing" as another addition for GG's B-Day
Anniv. Bing offers search engine capabilities as well and it usually has nice
backgrounds (background of the famous Moscow photograph) and what about
Safari  for the Mac Lovers (tell Tim Cook of Apple that Steve Jobs listened to
Gould)!

In a message dated 6/11/2012 11:05:19 A.M. Central Daylight Time,