[f_minor] [f minor]: Good news!

Pat pzumst at bluewin.ch
Thu Jul 19 06:54:50 PDT 2012

Dear all

I am sure that Glenn Gould plays Bach DVD will be released in North America as well because the box set with the CDs is listed on both Amazon Germany and the main US site. Reckon the DVDs will be up for pre-order soon.

GG ranting about Mozart sounds most intriguing and will definetly make a good Friday Evening Beer Movie. I assume this one will also be soon up on amazondotcom. Why was that not in the CBC box ? Please don’t tell me there were copyright issues !

If this wound not be the case please consider thet DVDs in Europe, North America, Asia etc all have different Codes (0 is worldwide, 1 for North America, 2 for Europe and so on) and that the device of your choice can cope with foreign formats and your TV can deal with PAL or NTSC. Details on req.

Pat