[f_minor] [f minor] More unreleased GG material coming out

Jörgen Lundmark jorgen.lundmark at mypost.se
Thu Aug 16 09:21:36 MDT 2012

Since there's been very little reaction, at least as far as comments go,
I'm not certain there's any real interest from members of the list
concerning upcoming Gould releases. I can't for example figure why
there's been so few happy exclamations concerning Kristian's news about
the upcoming release of "How Mozart Became a Bad Composer" on DVD.

Anyway, here's another pair Gould related information concerning the
wonderful GG year of 2012:
http://www.amazon.de/Glenn-Gould-Schwarzkopf-Richard-Rarit%C3%A4ten/dp/B008OC1SU2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1345109032&sr=8-1
I was made aware of this extremely interesting release by Kevin Bazzana.
And yes, you can listen to snippets of the previously unreleased songs.

Another Gould collector alerted me to this:
http://www.mdt.co.uk/glenn-gould-the-complete-bach-collection-sony-38cds-6-dvd.html
Look at the description and you'll find there's previously unreleased
material included.

Now I wonder what the 12 disk Goldberg release might contain... Any
information on that???

What is more surprising than this seemingly (I hope it's only on the
surface -- don't forget that this year will never be equalled as far as
new GG material is concerned) disinterested group is the lack of
promotion from Sony. I wonder why that is.

Regards,
Jorgen