[f_minor] [f minor] More unreleased GG material coming out

Stephanie Wright slynnwright83 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 10:32:15 MDT 2012

Jorgen, I thank you so very much for those links. The complete Bach
collection seem to be an extraordinary deal, no? I will probably purchase
it. I am shocked, too, at the lack of eager reactions concerning the Mozart
DVD. It is an absolute treasure. I cannot wait until it arrives in the mail
from France. I unfortunately have no insight to offer into the lack of
promotion on Sony's part. How might they advertise it? Where would one
advertise Glenn Gould material?
Stephanie

On Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 11:21 AM, Jörgen Lundmark <jorgen.lundmark at mypost.se

--