[f_minor] [f minor] More unreleased GG material coming out

Kpapademas at aol.com Kpapademas at aol.com
Sun Aug 19 15:16:07 MDT 2012

Good summary Pat! Also, if you like to read as well as listen,  don't
forget Gramophone's September issue (mentioned in prior email)  and the May 2012
Gramophone issue that lists 50  musicians that changed recorded classical
music (_http://www.gramophone.co.uk/latest-issue/may-2012_
(http://www.gramophone.co.uk/latest-issue/may-2012) ); Glenn Gould is one of the fifty.

Jörgen and other F_minor members have given us a  wake up call as to what
is becoming available. As material accumulates, there  should be a database
that houses all references to Gould and his work.

Katherine

In a message dated 8/19/2012 3:08:07 P.M. Central Daylight Time,