[f_minor] GG 2013 Calendar

Kpapademas at aol.com Kpapademas at aol.com
Sat Aug 25 21:17:00 MDT 2012

Pat and all - And was someone inquiring about the "Schwarzkopf" tapes?? -
check out
_http://klassik.sonymusic.de/Glenn-Gould/Glenn-Gould-The-Schwarzkopf-Tapes/P/2688792_
(http://klassik.sonymusic.de/Glenn-Gould/Glenn-Gould-The-Schwarzkopf-Tapes/P/2688792)

Katherine

In a message dated 8/25/2012 7:50:07 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
pzumst at bluewin.ch writes:

Dear all

I was having a look at amazon.de just now at all the stuff I  want but
cannot afford.

I noticed that Sony is releasing a GG Calendar for 2013 (?)  which you can
see here:
_http://www.amazon.de/Glenn-Gould-2013-Kalender/dp/B008VI0A8U/ref=sr_1_11?s=
music&ie=UTF8&qid=1345940337&sr=1-11_
(http://www.amazon.de/Glenn-Gould-2013-Kalender/dp/B008VI0A8U/ref=sr_1_11?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1345940337&sr=1-11)

there
_http://klassik.sonymusic.de/Glenn-Gould/Glenn-Gould-2013-Calendar/P/2694065
_
(http://klassik.sonymusic.de/Glenn-Gould/Glenn-Gould-2013-Calendar/P/2694065)

but not yet at amazon.com, but I am sure it will be  available as a
pre-order pretty soon.

Of course one can argue about the merits of a GG Calendar  (squeezing the
lemon during annus mirabilis to a limit that faintly smells  like a sell-out
?), I reckon this would be a nice gift, something to hang up  on your office
wall maybe.

The Mozart DVD is still not listed (bugger), but what I did  see was a
special edition of the ‘82 GBs as a “deluxe box set”, but no product  details
were listed so far. Oh well, qui vivra, verra...

Pat