[f_minor] OT Spam Alert !

Anita Monroe rubatoatm at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 16:56:59 MDT 2012

Hi Pat,

Bob is not the only one who has been assailed by hackers.  Someone in
Albania wants to play on-line poker using my FB account, and I had
to change my VISA to keep someone in France from buying airline tickets.
 No more ordering on-line for me.  I don't know if you use FB, but it has
some very nice features, BUT it can act up terribly, lose things, post
items that you don't want to see and evidently is not too secure.  I know,
it's free, so why should I complain.  (-:

Best,
Anita