[f_minor] I wonder what happened to...

Brett Allen-Bayes brettab at ihug.com.au
Mon Sep 17 16:48:46 MDT 2012

I also preordered these titles from Amazon. I'm particularly concerned about
the Bach Edition as I've not received a warning email. According to Amazon
it was on preorder, then I was told it was on back order, and NOW I'm told
it will be released next month (October). One would have thought the SONY
would have known of the number of Amazon's preorders months prior to the
Edition's release. And now Mozart has gone the same way. It's just not good
enough!!

Brett

  _____