[f_minor] I wonder what happened to...

Brett Allen-Bayes brettab at ihug.com.au
Wed Sep 19 16:29:17 MDT 2012

At least you received mail telling items were sold out. The first I heard
was via this forum! My orders were placed in August via Amazon.com for the
Bach Edition and Amazon.fr for the Mozart as bad composer. Has anyone
received the Schwarzkopf Sessions as yet? I haven't and then there's the
Sibelius / Scriabin double supposedly due next month ...

Good luck,

Brett