[f_minor] GG article in Der Spiegel and DLF Radio broadcasts

Pat pzumst at bluewin.ch
Mon Sep 24 11:27:51 MDT 2012

Dear all

This might be of concern for those of you who can speak or understand german.

The german weekly newsmagazine Der Spiegel published an article regarding GG's 80th this week here:
http://www.spiegel.de/kultur/musik/klavierlegende-glenn-gould-neuveroeffentlichungen-zum-80-geburtstag-a-856668.html

Usually this magazine is held in high respect, but James Dean at the piano ? My word indeed !

This week german radio station Deutschlandfunk will broadcast a few GG specials during weekday afternoons which can be heard via web stream on their website:

Other radio stations in the german-speaking world are also paying tribute to GG either this or next week (including our national public broadcaster here in CH, which is Radio DRS) and further articles in the feuilletons are likely to follow. I shall post more details as I get them.

Pat