[f_minor] Alfred Deller - Melancholy Holiday

maryellen jensen maryellenjensen28 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 24 18:47:00 MST 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52JiUCUMFU4&playnext=1&list=PLaKBNx4WePt_eJEV-IWtZXusDYmiLaN2m&feature=results_video

and more from Alfred Deller !!

Mary

From: SCARLATTI at aol.com
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2012 19:44:40 -0500
To: f_minor at glenngould.org
Subject: Re: [f_minor] Alfred Deller - Melancholy Holiday

WELL...THIS HOLIDAY FROM A NON BELIEVER, DOES HAVE ITS GOODS &
BADS.............IT CAN BE OVERWHELMINGLY DEPRESSING.

I TRY TO LOOK AT THE GOOD SIDE.....   ITS FOOD
TIME   !!!

LOVE TO COOK & LOVE TO EAT & TRY TO IGNORE THE SILLY , THE FOOLISH
& THE DOWNWNRIGHT DUMB.

SO, maryellenjensen28, EAT, LISTEN, ENJOY

& THANK YOU TO ALL THE GODS
INCLUDING THE FERN GOD FOR GLENN GOULD!!!

Regards to All, dominique
scarlatti at aol.aol.com

In a message dated 12/24/2012 3:43:32 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,