[f_minor] Sartorial Interlude and a correction

maryellen jensen maryellenjensen28 at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 17 02:48:55 MST 2013

Dear Bob, I trusted that John Waters' solid reputation and global notoriety needed nothing more than the added "(Baltimore)" to avoid any confusion with other "Waters" who are out there. As we know, there is only ONE "John Waters (Baltimore)" to speak of, really.

Correction: The Waters quote is NOT from the NY Times but from that other Times with palm trees and freeways - the LA Times:

http://www.latimes.com/la-et-music-gould03,0,7773099.story?page=1

My hat is raised to "Kempt" for their excellent coverage of a sensitive topic.

Mary