[f_minor] Animated Glenn Gould

Pat pzumst at bluewin.ch
Wed Mar 6 13:53:06 MST 2013

Bob, somehow that cheered me up !

and here is some bloke playing the canadian anthem (which I only know from hockey games) inna GG style for a CBC promo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXG8vYjspyM

Here are other GG spoofs out there, one from Hans Liberg and one with Beethoven by a bloke called Jacob ??Whatsname??

Still, if there are so many Elvis and Bob Dylan impersonators around how come there are so few GG parodies ?

Triplets of Belleville btw is highly recommended. it relies heavily on visual humour and I advise not to watch it with small kids, but it is funny in its own dark way. GG only has that short cameo, but the whole movie is worth watching.

There was another animated movie with a GG cameo, for the life of me I can't remember the name though....it had summet to do with GG in hell.....or was it heaven ?

Pat