[f_minor] Bendy piano

Stephanie Wright slynnwright83 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 9 08:40:06 MST 2013

It does not look as if you could play Bach on that piano. I know Glenn
liked spaces between his keys, but the space between the keys on this is
considerable. Maybe one can play jazz, rock, or pop on it (as the
demonstrator was doing), but I cannot imagine classical scales and
arpeggios being suitable for it. Thus, my conclusion is, that thought it is
technological, not all technology would be suitable for Glenn's needs, and
I do not believe this would be. It is BASED on a piano, but it is not a
piano.