[f_minor] Happy Birthday "Le Sacre"

Axel Van Looy axelvanlooy at orange.fr
Thu May 30 02:32:53 MDT 2013

Thanks Mary for the mail and link,

Yesterday ARTE celebrated the 100th anniversary with

- a live broadcast from the Théâtre des Champs Elysées where the Sacre was represented twice : once with the original choreography of 1913 and one with a new creation by Sasha Waltz.

- a documentary by Dag Freyer about the year 1913

- the film by Jan Kounen : Coco Chanel & Igor Strawinski (2009)

I only saw the live broadcast yesterday, rest will come in the weekend.

Axel