[f_minor] Mash-up ?

maryellen jensen maryellenjensen28 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 23 13:00:15 MDT 2013

OK now that I'm not OT on a Glenn Gould mailing list ...

Don't miss it: BBC Proms August 23rd 2013, I'm watching it live on t.v.:

"At the Royal Albert Hall, Clemency Burton-Hill introduces violinist
Nigel Kennedy, who returns to the Proms to give his distinctive version
of Vivaldi's Four Seasons, the work he recorded to great acclaim 25
years ago. Joined by the Palestine Strings from the Edward Said Music
Conservatory, Kennedy also adds improvisation between each concerto with
 members of his own Orchestra of Life."

You talk about mash-up?  What Nigel Kennedy has done is stupendous. Live.

I only wish I could have been there tonight.

Bis !! Bis !!

Mary