[f_minor] Mash Up

maryellen jensen maryellenjensen28 at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 24 15:07:18 MDT 2013

"I thought Kennedy was a
pretentious git, but he is funny and rather talented and this interpretation is
verrry interesting."

How many articles about GG were written with the exact same words? Although many of them began and ended with "I thought Gould was a
pretentious git" and the same goes for critics of Bernstein. Oh well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2T-stg5BMU

There is no denying Kennedy's virtuosity (at least not in my opinion) and by "coolness" I think he's just saying let's all enjoy ourselves and love the music together, brothers and sisters.

This is just gorgeous to listen to. Thanks to youtube uploaders.

Mary