[f_minor] 81 and counting

Elaine Parks elaine19c at yahoo.ca
Sat Sep 28 11:19:17 MDT 2013

Sept 25 is a magical date for us and I'm sure many of us around the world played our fave GG pieces...I put on
some selections from that Sony Legacy CD of Bach preludes, fughettas and fugues recorded in the Eaton Auditorium
here in Toronto (this CD includes the "monstrosity" as he called it, the Chromatic Fantasy which is so beautiful!!!) The photo
is also one of my favourites (by Don Hunstein) with Glenn standing in a corner, hat in hand, on the 7th floor of that old building
at College and Yonge, a building which he helped to save, thank you Glenn. I managed a visit to Mt. Pleasant
on the 26th and added some flowers to those already there. He is not forgotten!!!

Elaine