[f_minor] 109

Kpapademas at aol.com Kpapademas at aol.com
Thu Jan 16 11:16:25 MST 2014

Hi Pat and all - check out the Genius Within film outtake with Lorne Tulk
who was given the "second chair" by Gould.

http://www.pbs.org/wnet/americanmasters/episodes/genius-within-the-inner-lif
e-of-glenn-gould/outtakes-lorne-tulk-glenn-goulds-chair/1740/

Kate

In a message dated 1/16/2014 11:56:30 A.M. Central Standard Time,