[f_minor] 109

maryellen jensen maryellenjensen28 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 16 11:20:38 MST 2014

Haha Kate you beat me to it. Unfortunately the link you sent for the outtakes will not work outside the USA.

Mary

From: Kpapademas at aol.com
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2014 13:16:25 -0500
To: f_minor at glenngould.org
Subject: Re: [f_minor] 109

Hi Pat and all - check out the Genius Within film outtake with Lorne Tulk
who was given the "second chair" by Gould.

http://www.pbs.org/wnet/americanmasters/episodes/genius-within-the-inner-life-of-glenn-gould/outtakes-lorne-tulk-glenn-goulds-chair/1740/

Kate

In a message dated 1/16/2014 11:56:30 A.M. Central Standard Time,