[f_minor] GG's birthday

Pat pzumst at bluewin.ch
Wed Sep 24 10:43:06 MDT 2014

Hi all

I would like to second Our Mary’s motion. I wanna see Mr. Gould rant about Mozart. There must be a way to do it somehow. Maybe we can crowdfund for the copyright or a limited license or summet ? Who brings the arrow root cookies if I bring along some Poland Water for the screening ?

My gift ? Either form or mathematics, depends on your point of view. Yet I must point out this is NOT a GG recording:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyU8Qf8h3IA
Pat