[f_minor] Fw: Fwd: GG and Wolferl

Faye fperkins90 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 2 17:16:14 MST 2014

Hi, this is Faye Perkins with the Glenn Gould Estate.  Thank you Kevin for your response, and this is where things stand with the film, "How Mozart Became A Bad Composer."
Like you, the Glenn Gould Estate would like to make this film available for viewing and sale.  We, along with WNET are the copyright holders.
The Gould-CBC DVD Boxset included CBC Broadcasts, hence the reason that the "Mozart"film was not included.
The costs of distribution are usually the reason that we are unable to release films and other Gould recordings.  With some of the new streaming services and more capabilities through video sharing sites like YouTube, you will be seeing more Gould releases in the coming months.
Please check our website:  Home - Glenn Gould   where we will be giving more updates around our release plans.  Feel free to start or take part in a discussion, and send me and email at glenngouldestate at gmail.com if you have any more questions or concerns.
We appreciate your support of Glenn Gould and I am happy to share more of our business plans on a one-on-one basis.
Best regards,Faye
|   |
| Home - Glenn GouldGlenn Gould pushed the boundaries of what it means to be a successful yet independent artist. His reasoned artistic philosophy, allowed him to create works which we... |
|  |
| View on glenngould.net | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |