[f_minor] Jun'ichi Miyazawa fiasco

Yoshiyuki Mukudai mukudaiyoshiyuki at googlemail.com
Mon Jan 5 12:19:11 MST 2015

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Yoshiyuki Mukudai <mukudaiyoshiyuki at googlemail.com>
Date: Tue, Jan 6, 2015 at 3:32 AM
Subject: Re: Your comment on f_minor
To: Matthew Harding <matt at ktlgroup.ca>

Hello Matthew,

You didn't write any salutation to close your e-mail unlike this e-mail.
Have I written any further details to attack Miyazawa? No, I haven't.
Is Miyazawa is a member of f-minor group? Yes, I do believe so.
Miyazawa has invaded UseNet around 1997 to sell his Japanese version of
Grainger disc which liner note he wrote. UseNet is not a place for making
money from it. Miyazawa broke that basic rules and didn't showing any
regrets. Maybe, you can find connections between quality of his work
and his attitude toward his audiences.

Sincerely,
Yoshiyuki Mukudai

--