[f_minor] Glenn Gould's humming

Pat pzumst at bluewin.ch
Fri Feb 20 11:19:33 MST 2015

Keith Jarrett also has a massive problem with coughing and sneezing
audiences....(while I have a problem with Jarrett as a performer and
persona).

Mr. Gould's humming is rather charming I htink. I might be wrong but I was
under the impression he was humming rather a lot during those Mozart
Sonatas. What is that supposed to tell us ?

and, just in case...you might be one of the Anti-Hummers, 'ere's an old joke
told so many times on f_minor like  Rob Merkin's NASA Voyager joke...but it
might be new to the novices....

http://www.davegrossman.net/gould/

Pat