[f_minor] Knock Knock

maryellen jensen maryellenjensen28 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 15 15:19:06 MDT 2015

"I hope Phil enjoys his prize."

"And I wouldn't want to shackle the Foundation with my
artificial and subjective restraints on picking recipients."

Oh my oh my. Isn't that what you just did? Oh don't worry about any restraints, the GG Foundation isn't listening to anyone, certainly not to you. Certainly not GG.

My nephew wrote: "Phillip Glass wrote one song and never stopped playing it." Was he quoting someone?

Mary