[f_minor] A worthy successor to Glenn's way of conduction?

Marius Coomans mh at coomans.com
Thu May 14 06:46:40 MDT 2015

I've been working on a website of Bach's performances, someofbach.com ,
which is a bit tongue in cheek, as those of you who follow the excellent
allofbach.com will realise.

Anyway, I was looking to contrast Glenn Gould's interpretation of BWV54
with a modern day "original instruments" version. Apart from the gorgeous
video and audio, and a terrific rendition by Maarten Engeltjes, the
mannerisms of Lars Ulrik Mortensen strike me as a "chip of the old block"...

http://someofbach.com/blog/

Marius Coomans