[f_minor] A worthy successor to Glenn's way of conduction?

Marius Coomans mh at coomans.com
Thu May 14 16:34:05 MDT 2015

Wow... well played - I wonder who the mystery accordion player is - no
credits on the youtube clip.

Unfortunately it doesn't qualify for http://someofbach.com as it has no
video of the performance!

Anyway, I've only just started with the site and I'm looking forward to
unearthing some great alternative performances of Bach, while basking in
the reflected glory of allofbach.com

And of course suggestions welcome - there runs a rich vein of material on
Youtube and other places.

Marius

--
*Marius Coomans*