[f_minor] A worthy successor to Glenn's way of conduction?

Jörgen Lundmark jorgen.lundmark at mypost.se
Fri May 15 04:53:39 MDT 2015

I was too hasty. This is apparently not Stefan Hussong, but it is a very
good version too. The added ornamentation should have alerted me to the
difference. Those who wants to hear someone playing "straight", like
Gould, on accordion should seek out Hussong on Thorofon. He is available
on the Naxos site, at least in Sweden. There you can find no less than
five complete versions.

Regards,
Jorgen