[f_minor] A worthy successor to Glenn's way of conduction?

maryellen jensen maryellenjensen28 at hotmail.com
Fri May 15 13:25:20 MDT 2015

Oh dear,

Sorry Marius, I was so enthusiastic about the Goldberg on accordion that I overlooked your premise of a video. Please give me another chance, please, please. You know there will be a need for a performance of the inevitable Toccata and Fugue in D Minor BWV 565 so may I humbly submit this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXx0KyPoJPo

It would be ideal if one were able to edit out or phase out the storm of clapping somehow...

Mary