[f_minor] Sam Rothstein's YT account terminated this week

ksenia kkicons at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 16:55:39 MST 2015

I hate to see long-time GG fan Sam Rothstein's YT account terminated. He
had a wealth of archival and historical classical music on his account. I
liked to be able to discuss the pieces and highlight specific  parts that
caught our interest. I think his posts were attracting a lot of young music
students, and also some people that were new to serious music.

Anyway, I enjoyed many friendly conversations with Sam, and I wonder if he
is part of this list? If so, I hope he will email me so I won't lose
contact with him, or perhaps with one of his other accounts that might
still be up.

--
www.KKIcons.blogspot.com At *KK Icons* Orthodox Iconography, my icons are
traditionally drawn and freshly painted.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/KKIcons?ref=si_shop This is some of my work at my
Etsy shop. If you see anything you like, just email me.

I also wrote the illustrated Glenn Gould Poetry Cycles. You can access the
pages from the header bar on the above KKicons website.

At *Flying G Nigerians* we sell show-quality milk producers for the breeder
and homesteader. We aim for petting-zoo tame goats anyone can handle. We
promote the old Goodwood lines. www.flyingGgoats.com