[f_minor] what a waste of your/my time

Michael Macelletti mmacelletti at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 15 14:23:25 MST 2016

yes mary, many of us , including me, have been the recipient of your selfless generosity. and for this i am grateful.  also, your dedication to keeping the art of glenn gould alive and flourishing has been an absolutely essential factor in the success of this list, as well as the growth of our knowledge and collections.  true, sometimes the posts may seem a bit raspy. ( someone once complained that i should know enough to capitalize " i " !   someone even called me scrooge! )
 but that goes with the territory.
i do hope the f minors can get back to where it was, with all the old familiar " faces "  writing in.  each with his or her own interesting particular slant on things gouldian.
 i never found one boring or irrelevant.
and mary, don,t give up on us yet !

Sent from my iPad