[f_minor] Mary Jo's GG collection for sale

Mary Jo Watts mj.accounts at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 19:30:55 MST 2017

Hi all,

I'm not sure how many of you remember me but I started this list when I was
about 24 years old and in grad school. Well I'm 46 now (gulp!) and it's
time for me to let go of my Gould collection. I have just about everything
you can imagine.

I'm selling my books, VHS, CD's, newsletters, archival tapes of radio
shows-- you name it.

I'd like to sell the whole of it in a lot (starting bid $500+ shipping,
tracking and insurance) and ship it to the lucky new custodian via media
mail. If you're seriously interested in the lot and want an itemized list
please contact me.

If you're searching for a particular item, I'm happy to sell individual
pieces but please contact me ASAP as I'm renovating and need to move
quickly.

f_minor means so much to me and my life history. Thanks to you all!

Mary Jo Watts mj.accounts at gmail.com