[f_minor] "Island Records"

pzumst pzumst at bluewin.ch
Wed Aug 18 22:05:34 EDT 2010

Mary, prolly the intro to the  Kingswell bio I reckon. Kingswell is not using footnotes *, but I reckon I must shell out some CHF for this book. The introduction looks promising enough. I'd love to hear that recording since I am in Elisabethan Mode (Tallis, Tye etc.) anyway

Anybody noticed that the National Library of Canada lists his books and other stuff but no word on his record collcetion ? I also noticed that some of the tapes they list are reportedly in serious condition..

Pat

*and cite the origins of his quotes or list sources. I haven't seen the appendix yet. Sorry if I am wrong.