[f_minor] F-minor: Coming DVDs from CBC

Marco Poli marco.poli at unimi.it
Mon Jun 6 16:08:37 EDT 2011

Jorgen,
	thanks for the news: I will try to secure
the CBC dvds as soon as they are out.
However, I must have missed something.   Could
you please give us some information about the new
Music&Arts box?  I haven't found any reference to
it: years ago, this label used to sell some
Gouldian CDs, but I think they were removed from
the catalogue for copyright reasons.   I would
indeed be very glad if they were available again.

Regards
Marco

--
Prof. Marco D. Poli

Università di Milano
Dipartimento di Scienze e Tecnologie Biomediche
Sezione di Psicologia
LITA
via F.lli Cervi 93
20090 Segrate - MI