[f_minor] Bach Collection Edition

Stephanie Wright slynnwright83 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 18:17:34 MDT 2012

Hey everyone, I received my GG Bach CD/DVD Collection Edition from Germany.
Upon first impression, I must say, it is absolutely beautiful -- esp. in
terms of design. It is a lovely blue, sturdy box with a gold engraving of
GG's chair.The cds are also designed with meticulous detail: The WTC Book 1
cds are designed to look like records and have the embossed texture of an
actual record. It also comes with a hardcover book with all of the original
record pictures and liners contained within. I am loving this so far! Am I
the first here to receive this? This collection has tried to replicate
everything about the the originals in every fashion: how clever!

Stephanie

--
*Please visit my music studio website!
Stephanie Wright's Cape Cod Piano