[f_minor] Being Kind and Kevin Bazzana

maryellen jensen maryellenjensen28 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 20 22:04:50 EDT 2011

Jorgen, You are Just. I was not Kind I was Honest. You merit that.

I would love to pose a dozen or more questions to Kevin Bazzana but he seems
so far away and unapproachable. 'Wondrous Strange' is a brilliant title for a brilliant biography.

No one has answered my question about Ray Roberts.

Only one person on F Minor ever acknowledged my email about Dr. Joe Stephens and Agi Jambor and
it wasn't Kevin Bazzana. It was K. Papademas.

The End of the Concert: you're correct. It's not a question of either/or. It never was, it never will be.
I love chamber music live, I'm not worried about it.

Zenph is utter crap and anyone who listens to it is crap as well.

If Sony wants to spend 3 Million Dollars to sign up Lang Lang why not? China is the big market.
China is also the largest market for bootleg crap but Sony prohibits M&A from distributing Honest
Gould Live. Go figure that one.

nota bene: You can still have holes in your socks on stage and on film in the recording studio. I have
spoken with men who have even worn women's undergarments at war. It's all true, everything is permitted.

Mary